The Purpose of this site is to build faith and glorify God, by declaring his word as absolute truth. I firmly believe that the Holy Bible is the inerrant, infallible word of God. This word, from Old Testament to the New, must not be compromised in any way.
My goal is to promote a Biblical world view which filters all things through the framework provided by the scriptures. No matter how much we think we know, if it doesn't fit with God's word, we're wrong. God is the creator and ultimate authority on everything!
It is my hope and prayer that the information contained on this site will strengthen your faith, educate you, and bring you to a closer relationship with Jesus Christ. But most of all, if you are not "born again," I hope to move you to make that decision.
What I Believe:
1) The God of the Bible is the one and only true God.
2) ALL other religions are wrong, they do not worship the true god. As such, ALL other belief systems lead to Hell.
3) God is one God, and exists in three distinct but equal parts (The Trinity): The Father, The Son (Jesus Christ), and The Holy Spirit.
4) God is the creator of the universe, and did so in 6 normal and consecutive days.
5) Man is separated from God because of his sinful nature, and that the wages of sin is death in Hell.
6) Hell is eternal, just as Heaven is eternal.
7) Jesus Christ came to Earth as a man, lived a sinless life, and died to pay our sin debt. He did this because He loves us, that we may do good works for Him, and spend eternity in Heaven, not Hell.
8) On the third day Jesus rose from the dead, this was a bodily resurrection.
9) Jesus Christ is the ONLY means of salvation. There is no other name under Heaven by which men may be saved.
10) Salvation is not a matter of how good you are, or how many good things you do. Salvation is a free gift of God's Grace: "If you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, you will be saved."
11) Jesus will return again to call the believers home. (The Rapture)
12) Jesus will later return with his saints, to establish his kingdom for the 1000 year reign.
13) After such time, Satan will be finally cast into the lake of fire where he will spend eternity.
14) All men will then be judged. Those whose names are not written in the Lamb's Book of Life, will be judged according to their works. No one will be justified by his works, and they will all be cast into the lake of fire, to suffer for eternity.